With the right care for exotic skin products, they can remain elegant and durable for a long period of time.
- Avoid contact with water, grease, hand cream etc. If it comes into contact with liquids accidentally, use a soft dry cloth to clean it as soon as possible.
- Avoid impact and scratches by sharp objects or rough surfaces. (Metal jewellery, watches, clothing with studs)
- Avoid using leather polish unless recommended for exotic skins
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean after use
- Stuff soft paper in the bag to absorb humidity, maintain its shape and keep in dust bag when not in use
- Avoid storing the bag in air tight bags
- Avoid stacking heavy objects on the bag
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat
- Due to the natural characteristics of these exotic skins, under normal usage:
- Colour may become darker or lighter
- Texture may become soft